NEWS Survival Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator

Hey MineVIllagers,
It has been a while since we last updated Hell Survival. We have been working on several bug fixes and features to enhance your gameplay and we will be rolling them out through Saturday 3/30. The focus of this update is to patch glitches and bugs that were reported by players and to implement suggested changes.

Here are the changes:
  • Addition of Quests, Quests Shop, and Quest Points
  • ✅Removal of the Shards currency as well as the Mutated Mines NPC ( those who bought permanent mine access. will be given keys)
  • ✅Addition of many new blocks to /sell and addition of sell prices directly to /shop
  • ✅Enchantment system revamp. Broken enchantments will be fixed. New tiers and new enchantments. Better dust rates
  • Addition of levels IV and V which will have free land claiming (no cost per chunk) and exclusive daily rewards section
  • ✅/rename re-enabled and fixed
  • Removal of the Magma crate and addition of Perks and Rewards (Quests) crates. Ash and Volcano crate edits as well
  • ✅Removal of war zone void TP PvP protection
  • ✅Removal of Enderpearl usage in warzone
  • ✅Re-enabled Snowmen/Llama spawners
  • ✅Cosmetic comeback
  • Envoys
and more..
*✅ means that the update has been implemented.

This weekend will also be the last weekend in which Lucky Crates will be sold. The 50% sale will end on Sunday as well.

We hope to see you on Saturday! Updates will be released through out the day. Join our discord server to stay tuned with the latest updates and news. https://discord.mineville.org

Last edited:

Kaifron

This all sounds great!
However I do have a few questions:
Will we be keeping our current lvls?
What will be happening to our current shards?

Platchat

How will leveling work now, just $ and time played to level up? Also will wither skeleton spawners be working again? tks if this gets answered :D

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator
This all sounds great!
However I do have a few questions:
Will we be keeping our current lvls?
What will be happening to our current shards?
Current levels will be kept. Shards will be deleted entirely as they serve no purpose. Upgrades will be purchasable using money and shards requirements for levels will be replaced with quest points

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator
How will leveling work now, just $ and time played to level up? Also will wither skeleton spawners be working again? tks if this gets answered :D
$, Quest Points, and land size. Wither skeleton will work

Biscuiit

This new update sounds amazing but i have one question will cosmetics be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.